MASTER LIFE COACH (Toronto) FEATURED ON:
NLP Practitioner Certification Training:
NLP training encompasses a number of segments, some of which are outlined in more detail below.
Who Benefits From Learning NLP?
- Coaches: (personal, business, relationship or educational coaches) use NLP to help their participants achieve greater and faster results
- Therapists: therapists and counselors use NLP to help people move past negative life experiences and refocus on future achievements
- Personal: people use NLP to achieve better success and happiness in their own lives
NLP Techniques Covered:
- Looking at everything differently: Looking at life, challenges, relationships, growth, and career from a highly empowered perspective, will positively affect every aspect of your life
- Perception is Projection: How what drives us crazy or angers us about other people/situations is really all about us - and how to shift this within yourself
- Response-ability: Learn how to respond to situiations in life differently - so you have the ability to get the results you want!
- Anchoring: You will learn techniques such as anchoring: a method that can be used to control how you are feeling and thus control your emotional response to any situation.
- Attaining Set Outcomes: Learn 11 principles needed in order to reach your goals, or any personal or career related outcomes.
- Parts Integration: if you are looking to put a stop to the inability to make decisions or are puzzled about something or unsure what to do, this strategy is a must!
- Patterns in Language: Learn what’s behind the power of language. Language is very powerful. Through language we can change our thoughts, patterns and even our status in society!
- Processes: Processes are all about how you get to your end goal by managing your mental state. It involves how you make decisions or are inspired in order to reach that end goal.
- Relationship Building: When helping or teaching others, it is essential to first establish a strong rapport in order to develop trust and mutual understanding.
- Senses: learn how people can use all their senses to increase their awareness of everything around them
- Swish Pattern (submodalities): your mind learns what you like and don’t like. Understanding how it perceives both is key to understanding and breaking all addictions.
- The Basics: Start off by learning the relationship between your mind, emotions and behaviour. With this knowledge, you will have a clearer understanding of how people learn information, communicate with others and personally grow.
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification Training (when taken under the NLP Practitioner Certification Training)
~Unleashing Your Power to Create A Brighter Future~
When used, Time Line Therapy(R) training techniques can result in long lasting transformation. The training is in-depth and will cover many Time Line Therapy(R) methods such as:
- Discover how to lead a more productive life by bringing to surface undesirable beliefs that no longer serve you and getting rid of them to make way for stronger and more positive belief systems
- Let go of limiting beliefs and any negative emotions from the past
- Study the underlying causes of anxiety and how to learn to relax
- Learn better time management skills
- Create realistic and achievable goals (and avoid unattainable ones), then add those goals into your own personal time line
- Learning how to create S-M-A-R-T goals and how to abolish any doubts that you can achieve those goals
- Goal creation through representing your goals internally in such a way that they are so exciting they are impossible to resist
- Recognize how your own time line can affect your future
Hypnotherapy Certification Training (when taken under the NLP Practitioner Certification Training)
Coaching Certification (when taken under the NLP Practitioner Certification Training)
Coaching is the ultimate add on to the NLP Practitioner Certification training. Coaching is definitely the right fit for you if you:
Have an interest in personal growth
Coaching is all about personal growth and achievement. Great coaches care about their clients and want to help them to achieve their goals and dreams.
Are driven by end results!
Coaches have the power to transform lives – and knowing you have a hand in that is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. Thus coaches are driven by end results – goals they can personally achieve and goals they want their clients to achieve.
Love the power of positive thinking
Coaches often have to alter negative states. They need to practice their own positive thinking in order to influence their clients to do the same. They need to show clients what is achievable and possible, even when their clients may not be able to see it for themselves.
Enjoy change and routine variation
No 2 days of coaching will ever look the same! Clients are different, you may be speaking in different cities, you may need to coach for different industries. If you like work variation, coaching may a perfect fit for you!
Coaching involves continuous training in order to help your clients achieve better and better results. Coaches often work hard to learn and student the techniques that work so they can attain outstanding results for their clients.
Plus, bonus tools and techniques not taught in any other course!
Why Choose Coaching As A Career Path?
Coaching is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers around. Never before in history has the demand for coaching been so great and that is due to one thing: coaching gets results. Our world is filled with great leaders, almost all of who have advisors and coaches to help them accomplish maximum results. Also, the technological tools available today means we can reach more people and make a greater impact for those locally and across the globe! Because of this, the options for coaches are really limitless.
Some highlights of coaching as a career choice:
Get Started With Little to No Risk
For starters, you can begin coaching without needing to leave your current job or career. It is difficult to leave the security of a steady paycheck. You can, however, get started coaching on the side – any hour of the day – to find and attract potential clients. Once clients begin coming in and you start making an income, you can decide at what point it is “safe” to give up your paid employment or even reduce your hours.
Additionally, since coaching is so flexible, you can meet with clients at various times, and set a work structure that best suits your lifestyle. That is why coaching is so attractive for everyone from mothers staying at home to raise families to those preparing for retirement.
Coaching can also be used as an add on service for professionals already in fields where they are focused on helping others grow such as health care workers, other types of trainers (i.e. career coaches), therapists, etc.
Coaching Start Ups Require Little Monetary Investment
Most types of business startups require a sizeable investment in terms of furniture, office rentals, needed equipment, staff, etc. Coaching, on the other hand, simply requires a way to communicate with clients either in person or not. Most coaches get started working from home and as they grow, add on what’s required that can help them grow even faster i.e. purchasing lead generation services.
Coaching Allows For Freedom of Time
As with any business, when you first begin, you will need to invest a lot of hours getting processes and systems in order, however, once that is in place and you begin to attract clients, you have the freedom to mold your coaching practice around your lifestyle. If you need a day or more off, you do not need to ask anyone in order to do it. If you choose to only be open for select hours so you can spend time with your family or work on other passion projects, you can go ahead and do so. Coaching is thus definitely an attractive endeavor for those who value their time and wish to control it!
Work Where You Choose
Coaches may work from home, or on a beach if they choose. With technology and wonderful inventions such as video conferencing, you can help your clients in many different ways, without needing to meet face to face. That allows you to travel without limitation or to take on clients anywhere on the planet!
Control Your Own Success With Virtually No Boundaries
You can be the leader of change – change in society, and change in people. If you create a compelling vision and motivate people forward to achieve that change -through speeches, writing a book, an online webinar and of course, through coaching – you can gain a following and inspire others to transform their lives.
Many of the great leaders in society have been coaches first because coaching provides a keen insight into human motivation and potential. Through coaching, you also learn more about human nature and can fill your talks, books or presentations with many real life, transformational examples. The possibilities of what you can offer the world, through your own experiences and what you will witness as a coach, are limitless.
The above is just a sample of the most popular reasons people choose coaching as a new career plan. Whether you are attracted to just one or all 5 of the benefits of coaching outlined here, find out more by calling and speaking with one of our certified coaches today!
James R. Elliot & his elite trainers are world class authorities in the field of NLP, and we have been developing and certifying leaders in the industry for years! Our NLP Programs will provide you with the personal attention and support you need, so that you can achieve the highest possible results and get the most out of your training.
Attend This Training If You Are
- Looking for a huge personal development breakthrough
- Dramatically widen the scope and tools (and marketability!) of your existing business
- If you would like to start an exciting, new career as any kind of coach or leader
- If you’d like the ultimate in communication, leadership and professional development training!
- Unleash Your Power Coaching And Training provides you with a rock solid foundation and James R. Elliot gives you the most current and advanced NLP, Coaching, and Time Line Therapy(R) Training available in the industry today. Plus, some other bonuses not found in any other NLP course!